Sunday, December 28, 2008

Teacher Journal and Basic Grey Distress Kit

Happy Sunday! I am just hanging out today doing laundry and cleaning up and I remembered that I was supposed to post one of my teacher journals. Oops! So here is one of them...This is patterned paper I found in the Grade School Stack from Die Cuts with a View. The argyle paper is really sparkly! The apple in the center I cut out from the same stack of paper. You can purchase this 8x8 stack here. The green cardstock is old olive from SU and I used green Dew Drops for the first time! I love those little things!


Next I wanted to share with you The Basic Grey Precision File Set. I saw it used on the internet and I was determined to find them! LOL I found them in my local stamp store. This is how it comes....
Inside you get 4 different pointy files and two boards. They have a rubber tip to grip on to. They are awesome when you cover chipboard letters and you want to clean up the edges and the small holes in certain letters! You can use them on chipboard, plastic, paper and metal. You can get it at All That Scraps or Eclectic Paperie. Right now at Eclectic Paperie it's on sale for $3.50!! The regular price is $6.99. The price right now at All That Scraps is $7.00.
Thanks for visiting me! I have some things to make today and tonight so I will try to post again later. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment