Saturday, December 20, 2008

What a long week!

Hi everyone! What a long week! I am exhausted. I can't wait for my boss to come back. I don't like working alone!
If you live in New England, you've been getting this crazy snow too!!! We are expecting a big storm tomorrow into Monday! We just went through a snow storm yesterday and the one coming tomorrow is supposed to dump more snow than this last one! We are also getting a storm on Christmas Eve! We are defintely going to have a white Christmas this year!
Today is my Friday and I have lots to do this weekend! Food shopping, wrapping, cards, and finishing some teacher gifts! Looks like we are going to be snowed in with more than 12 inches of snow up here close to the Canadian border in Vermont! This is supposed to be tomorrow's storm alone! Our snowblower is going to get quite the workout in the next week! LOL.
So I'll be home, doing crafty stuff and drinking hot chocolate! :) If you have to be out on the roads during this storm, stay safe! Drive slowly! I was fish-tailing this morning on the way to work on the highway.
Thanks for checking in! See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment