Saturday, December 27, 2008

JustRite Stampers Huge Sale

Hi all! Just a quick share before I head off to bed. JustRite Stampers is having a huge sale again! They even have a dollar store! They are making room for new products coming soon! Check out the dollar deals here. They have Bonus Buys as well making it easier to add to your current collection! OH and check this out!!......they have the Rectangular Monogram Stamper with two sets of alphabets and 5 sets of embellishments for only $5.00!!! The set's normal price is $29.95!! It also comes with tweezers and black ink pad. Check it out by clicking here. You can't beat these current prices. If you have some of these awesome stamps and need some inspiration they have a beautiful gallery with tons of samples. Click here to view the gallery. I just got a few of the sets and I haven't used them yet. I am trying to find the time to sit down and play! I have managed to open the boxes however and look at them. The packaging itself is awesome! LOL So check 'em out. They are really cool! Have a wonderful evening and thanks for visiting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment