Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More of my Christmas Planner done!....2nd post

Hi again! I hope you're having a great day. I still don't feel good. :( Snow is still coming here; kids are outside playing in the dark! I just love the snow! :) I worked on my planner a little and wanted to share it with you all. I am trying to keep track of my kids' wish lists and stocking stuffers! Jared and I looked through the closet today (where we hide everything) to see what we were lacking, cuz I couldn't remember what I had purchased! LOL. So the sooner I get this book done, the sooner I can get organized! I have to get Christmas cards out too; haven't even made them! Bad!!!!
This first picture shows the second section of my planner; the card list. I stamped the owl twice, colored him, layered him and adhered him together. The letters are individual clear stamps.The next one is on the back of the card list page. This is a pocket to hold postage stamps. Sorry it's a little blurry; I dont' know what happened.
This is the next section called Wish Lists. This is where my kids' lists will go. Each one will have their own page or so. And this is the inside back cover. This list pulls out so I can write the groceries that I need, and take it with me.I have two more sections to put in, and haven't gotten to them yet. But I will soon! Thanks for stopping by; let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment