Friday, December 26, 2008

Oooo Purple Hearts!

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!! Are you out braving the malls and taking advantage of some sales?? :)

We were up really late last night watching a movie and playing new video games. I couldn't get online for some reason even though we re-started the computer a few times. That was a bummer.

I wanted to share a couple of my presents with you! Jared and I don't normally get things for each other, so this year was a special treat! Look at what he hid under the tree in tiny gold boxes!!

They are heart shaped stones in two different shades of purple. The ring has tiny diamonds on either side as well! I love the shape of the pendant and I love the thickness. The chain actually goes between two layers of hearts instead of a loop on top. And the bottom portion has tiny diamonds as well. I love, love, love them! I was shocked! I haven't taken the ring off since I put it on yesterday morning.

I have to share another gift with you as well but I haven't taken pictures yet so I'm not gonna tell you what it is yet. ;) I will be back in a little while to share....

Thanks for checking in on your busy day! Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment