Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Day!!! And a shaker ornament

Woohoo snow day! LOL... I bet many of you got that Nor'Easter that rolled through here yesterday and last night! Vermont saw quite the mix of precipitation! Northern areas, where I am, got snow.......the central parts , where my work is, got ice......and the southern part got lots of rain! Massachusettes, where a sister company is, got lots of ice and rain too. We are supposed to see another few inches of snow today but so far, we are close to a foot of snow.
I made this coaster shaker ornament last night. I saw the idea on Chic N Scratch. You can see hers >>here<<.Instead of using a die cut frame, I used my colluzle cutter to make the circle cutout. The coaster is 3-1/2 x 3-1/2". I used SU and Staedler markers to color in the snowman. I used bashful blue and a blender pen to color the mounds of snow. The image is stamped with Versa Color black ink and embossed with clear detail EP first though. This was easy and fast to make. I think I'll make some more! :)

Thanks for stopping by! I will post again later today. Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment