Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Woohoo Happy New year! I hope you all had a safe and fun New Years Eve!! We stayed home last night and watched Dick Clark, who makes me cry everytime I see him. :( We also put together a gingerbread house which I forgot to do on Christmas Eve! LOL. Lauren didn't have a clue, nor did she feel she missed out by not making it on Christmas Eve. Jared didn't want to make one unless he could just sit there and eat it! LOL.
Yesterday I worked until 3 and then went to Best Buy to look at movie editing software. Decided I wanted something and was going to get it until I realized my computer is ancient in computer world! I don't have a DVD drive. And I guess that's what software comes with now to download it to your computer! So I am investigating an online download. So far this video tutorial thing has me beat and when that happens, it drives me crazy until I come to a successful, or tolerable :), result! LOL. I will keep you posted....
Today we are hanging out. Kids can't play outside because it's less than 10 degrees out and with the windchill, forget it! We might go to a movie though. That would be fun. What are you doing today? What are your New Year traditions? Jot me a line; I'd love to hear what you guys do for ringing in another year!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment