Friday, October 10, 2008

Some Fall Foliage!

Today I had some errands to run and just took a few pictures along the way. Tomorrow we are going real leaf peeping and I can get some really amazing pictures! But just wanted to share these; they are really pretty.As I was driving, I would see something that I wanted to take a picture of and I would "ooo and ahhh" at the scenery and my youngest would say to me, "I don't want to go with you when you look at this stuff!" And I would say, "why?" And she would say, "because I don't like your reaction to it; I don't think it's sooooo beautiful!" What a stinker! LOL


These lake pictures are about 5 miles down the road from us and you can boat on it and some people fish from the shore but it's really a dam and so it's not meant for recreation. But it's just beautiful!This one is still in the same area (below). Over to the far right (out of the picture) is the dam. There's a little store and gas station closeby called The Dam Store. LOL
This picture (below) is looking to the far left of the lake. Go up that road about 5 miles and you'll get to my town.
This is a different area (below). This is the area I was stuck in that morning on the way to work and the highway was shut down. Remember that story a little while back? Originally I was on the highway and then I turned around and went down this back road to work. This is alongside the right of the road. So tomorrow, like I said, I will have many more pictures to share. I love this time of year! :) Thanks for checking in! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment