Saturday, October 18, 2008

Card Boxes

I found this great template and tutorial at KiyomiKrafts, and thought I would make some myself. I love this template and I figured out how to adapt it to make different sizes! This box was made using her dimensions. This stamp is from Stampendous. I love Fluffles the Cat! He is so cute! He is colored with Staedler markers and blended with my dove blender. He is mounted on light blue cardstock and then adhered with dimensionals to the belly band. I added three buttons on the opposite end that match the colors of the designer paper. And this is a box I came up with for standard sizse cards using the same basic tutorial. I don't know if someone else has already come up with these dimensions, so I apologize if I am stepping on anyone's toes! :) The snowman is from a Hero Arts acrylic set. I did a little bit of paper piecing with his hat and gloves. I am suffering with the flu right now. I thought I could sit here at my computer and catch up but I don't feel very well, so I am off to bed again! I will post dimensions to my box when I feel better! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. That snowman box is the CUTEST! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel these boxes are Adorable! I love the Fluffles one also. You know me and Cats. LOL


    Kittykat

    ReplyDelete