Friday, October 10, 2008

Leaf Peeping!!!

Oh I can't wait! I am off until next Wednesday and this weekend the weather is going to be gorgeous, so I am going to be like one of those tourists and go leaf peeping! LOL I am even dragging my husband with me! LOL He can't wait! (just kidding). I am going to take a ton of pictures because last year it was overcast when we went driving around (like the picture on my header) and it drove me crazy! Well this year the color is even better because we got so much rain this summer! I will definitely post pictures this weekend! So be on the lookout! Thanks for stopping by. I have to make a ton of stuff on my days off because Katie and I are amping up for the craft fair next weekend. So you'll see plenty of those pictures as well! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment