Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkins in the Night

Oh I have to say first that I love these new markers!!!!!!!! Super easy and fun and really awesome! LOL I only got to color the pumpkins for this card but that's okay. I need to practice with all the colors. I only used two colors, a yellow and an orange.

Supplies used:

Memories Dye Inkpad Black for swirls

Versacolor black to stamp the pumpkins and then emboss with clear detail EP

Marvy Matchables in Prussion Blue, LT. Blue, Salvia Blue,Turquoise, Green and Dark Brown.

Versamark Marker for pumpkins

Brads, brayer, corner punch for border, scissors, white gel pen, ticket corner punch.

I will post complete instructions tomorrow but wanted to share this with you all because I was so excited to use my markers! Have a great night!

2 comments: