Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Monday! Prismacolor Markers

Hi guys! How was your weekend? I checked out a small craft fair with my oldest daughter (gearing her up to do it next year) and today (which is still my weekend) I went to Michaels. I had a cricut cartridge that I've been holding on to for a long time still unopened and I finally decided I was going to take it back. I knew that if/when I decided to use it, it could be months or even years from now! LOL So instead (since I didn't have my receipt) I picked myself up some Prismacolor markers!!!!! Woohoo! I can't wait to try them out! I had read Michelle Zindorf's question and answer page and almost at the bottom of the page, someone asked her why she used Prismacolor markers instead of Copic and then she provided a link to a video tutorial on how to use them. Along with her answer and watching the video I decided I would try Prisma instead. Here's Michelle's q&a and also the link to the tutorial. At the bottom of the Prismacolor page are 4 links to videos and you want to click on the 3rd one. I was convinced to try them out. I found a website last night who sold them for 1.99 each! Here is that link. If you purchase 24 or more markers they go down to 1.89 each! That's the cheapest I have seen them online. I know Michaels carries them for 3.99 each and so does Dick Blick online. If you know of another site who sells them this inexpensively, please leave me a note. Thanks!

So I am going to go color now! :) I will post some pics later! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment