Sunday, October 5, 2008

Calendar Cover

This one isn't a card actually. It's a premade date book that I found at Wal-mart. It is slightly bigger than a checkbook. It came with a plastic cover; pretty cheap! I took the book out of the plastic cover and then covered the book with yellow cardstock. The front and back is made with two separate pieces of cardstock. The back piece is white. I left the staples uncovered that bind the book together.I love this stamp. It's so funny! The mouse is just so pooped from eating all that cheese! LOL. These images are colored with markers and SU blender pens. I love the vivid color!


This is one of the items we are taking to the craft fair tomorrow. Isn't he cute? LOL

1 comment:

  1. Whadaya know, I CAN read if I actually READ! These are NOT cards. The mouse is adorable too. I hate our Walmart. SNIFF, otherwise I'd go in and look for one of these.

    ReplyDelete