Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tags and Date book for the craft fair

Katie made these tags for the craft fair tomorrow. She used my cricut to cut the tags from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge. She added black stitch marks to the border of each tag and she punched out a snowflake and added crystal effects to each of them. I thought they came out rather cute! This poor guy isn't happy! LOL. I love his grumpy face! LOL. He just cracks me up and I love the sentiment........."wine about it! It'll make you feel better." So true isn't it? LOL The wine glass is colored in with watercolor pencils and blended with my dove blender. The cat is colored with two different color markers and blended with my dove blender. Not my best coloring, but hey, cats come in all different colors, right? LOL This by the way, isn't a card......it's one of those date books from Wal-mart that come in a plastic cover.

Okay that's it for tonight! No more pictures! Gotta get to bed now. I will post tomorrow and let you know how we did. We have a ton of other stuff but I don't have pictures of it. Sorry! LOL Hope you all have a wonderful evening!! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. hahahhaha...ohhh...wipe the tears..hahahahhhaha...ohhh...if only you knew. I LOVE this one. I need this stamp, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and you did an awesome job on the coloring. i got too wrapped up on the stamp and forgot to say that! love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is Soooo Cute! Great Job coloring.


    Kittykat

    ReplyDelete