Sunday, October 5, 2008

Christmas card

Finally some cards that I made. LOL. This layout came from the current Paper Crafts Magazine. It's an easy and fast one to put together! I like that! LOL I used Christmas paper that Katie and I have been accumulating over the last few years! Yeah we are hoarders too! The red paper has glitter around each of the circles. It's really pretty paper! I made that scalloped border with a corner punch I recently bought and you can take off the corner guide so you can punch borders with it. Pretty cool. The stamped image is from a Hero Arts set.
This layout came from the current issue as well. This was fun. I had to figure out a template for the tree and how big to make it and where to cut it into sections. After that part was done, the card went fairly quickly. The star is adhered with a dimensional, and it's inked around the edges with chalk ink. The ornaments are punched from a 5/8" inch circle punch. I then inked the edges and added the copper brad to each of them. I then adhered them to the tree with glue dots. This card is for the business size envelope, so it's a large card.




1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! OMGosh, I totally love these!! Ok, I've got to go to bed but your little BIA Notes book at the bottom is adorable! Everything is, of course!

    ReplyDelete