Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Pictures

Hi everybody! The craft fair this weekend was "ok". Nothing to brag about that's for sure! It was a disappointment because it wasn't advertised enough and the sign out on the street was so tiny you couldn't see it when you drove by! The craft sale hours weren't condusive to success either. 12pm-3pm. So we made 70 dollars during that time. We have another one coming up this Saturday in another town so we are hoping for better results.


I wanted to share these photos with you......this is a maple tree right outside my bedroom window. It's on the side of the house so you can't see it from the front as you drive by. We have birch and pine in our front yard, so I love this tree! I also changed my header on the blog too. If it were a sunny day, that picture would have been amazing! This week is peak foliage and the weather isn't cooperating on my days off from work! Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny but I am at work all day! My next days off aren't until this weekend. By then the leaves will be falling! So I am going to have to carry my camera with me this week so I will just pull over on the side of the road to take pictures! LOL. Anyway just wanted to share these pics. I am working on an advent calendar and hopefully I will have that done tomorrow night. Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful night!

1 comment:

  1. I am drooling, of course. I WANT one of those leaves! haahaha

    ReplyDelete