Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've been tagged!

Okay, little stinker Siobhan, tagged me which means I have to list 7 facts about myself and then tag 7 other people to do the same thing. Here are the rules.

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay, so here are my deets....

1. I am deathly afraid of the water; ocean, lakes, pools.......if I can't touch and SEE the bottom then I am not getting in it! That means, no ocean or lake swimming for me! Something about the ocean really freaks me out......the color of the water, I think.......just so dark and scary! LOL Maybe Hawaii or the Caribbean oceans wouldn't scare me with their crystal clear oceans!

2. I don't like the color black especially combined with bugs! LOL Let me explain; when I see a black bug, I can't go near it. This is especially the case with spiders!! I cannot look at spiders on tv or in real life. If I have one in the house, I don't pick it up with tissue, I suck it up with the vacuum and I use the long extension tubes!! I can't look at scorpions, manna rays, or even killer whales on tv. I don't know why they freak me out. Even if they are toys, I can't touch them! I wonder if this fear is related to the water one.....

3. My favorite music is from the 70's and 80's. I love Earth, Wind and Fire, Stevie Wonder, Luther Vandross........just look at my playlist! LOL

4. My favorte food is Japanese, since I am half Japanese!

5. I love to re-arrange my furniture; makes me feel like I've moved! LOL

6. I can drive with my knees. LOL. And I like to put makeup on in the car. LOL

7. I can play the piano; my parents bought me one for my 9th birthday, and it's moved with me everywhere I've gone. I love to sing in my car too! LOL

So that's it. That was hard! I struggled for 7 things! LOL Here are my tag-ees: Kathy, Connie, Shell, Tonya, Bonnie, Becki, Julie.

Thanks for stopping by! Off to make some things......

2 comments:

  1. LOL I loved it!! I have learned so much about you!! I bet when we "retire" I will have to move my furniture every so often as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm REALLY late on this!! But I'm doing it...It will post on Friday. Thanks for thinking of me. Love your twin towers picture. I bet the trees are gorgeous up there right now...SIGH.

    ReplyDelete