Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thank you's!!!

Hi guys! Hope you are having a good night! I am just checking my email and then heading off to bed. But I wanted to say thank you to Connie in Michigan and Pearl in Montana for the beautiful cards they sent recently! I love happy mail! It's so fun to go to the mailbox and find cards with happy little notes in them! :) I love my pen pal group! It's been an awesome addition in my life for the past year+. Thanks ladies for being such wonderful new friends!

I thought I would have finished my baby journal last night but I spent a lot of time coloring the images and didn't get much farther than cutting them out! LOL Maybe I can sit down tomorrow night and get a little farther! We'll see. Hope you have a wonderful evening! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment