Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Inkadinkado Sympathy Card

My boss asked me to make her a sympathy card for a friend whose son recently passed away. I looked at sevearl of the sympathy cards on SCS and these two struck me right away. The first one is from stamps4sanity, and the other is from angelladcrockett. I love the nighttime scenes. They are so beautiful. My moon is punched from my 1-1/8" punch. The sky I sponged on with Marvy Matchables Dye based ink pad Prussion Blue. I don't have SU's Night of Navy. I then stamped the birds and then the swirls. I really love how it turned out. I added some clouds in front of the moon because the moon wasn't completely crisp all the way around. This card ended up being 5x7. Luckily I had an envelope that big! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment