Monday, September 1, 2008

No Calorie Desserts!!!

Is there such a thing? Well, there is if you use paper to make them! This was a class I did on Saturday. I hadn't left samples for this class so the people taking the class had no idea what I had up my sleeve. LOL. This cupcake card is done using Hero Arts stamps. I have the clear acrylic set that has several stamps. You can find it here. I have used this set so much!! I love it!
I used watercolor pencils from Prismacolor. And used SU blender pens to, well blend of course. :) I used Marvy scallop circle and oval punches for the cupcake and the sentiment. The paper is very heavy cardstock and has lots of fun colors and sparkle to it. I found it at Michaels.


The ice cream cone is from Denami Designs. This is a magnetic bookmark. I used business card magnets that I cut in half. I used chalk ink to distress the edges of all the paper, except the black of course. LOL Again, I used Prismacolor watercolor pencils and my dove blender. I love this stamp.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment