Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Purple Haired Witch!

Okay, I couldn't decide which color hair to use, purple or orange. In the end, I chose purple, with an orange bow! :) My husband doesn't think she's a witch. He called her a female gobblin or something and my 6 year old daughter thought she was an alien! LOL. She's got a wart on her nose! And she has one snaggle tooth. Hubby thought she needed a hat. Well if I added a hat then the card wouldn't be standard size! I saw this candy box from Carole and I loved the eyelashes! So I had to add eyelashes to my witch! And the hair was just haphazard cutting! LOL Pretty funny! The eyes were punched with 1-1/8" and 1-3/8" circle punches. The nose is SU's smaller oval punch. And the wart is a 1/4 inch punch. LOL. Then I added those cute little freckles! The ribbon is from Michaels and has little witch hats on it. I wanted to add bats in her hair but it didn't look right. After I assembled her, I added purple stickles in her hair. Isn't she just gorgeous? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment