Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby Journal

As promised I finished my baby book today and here are the pictures! Yay! I have to post a few pictures of the process and some dimensions but I don't have time to do that tonight; gotta get up for work! LOL. But this is the finished product, and I am SOOO happy with how it turned out! It only took me like 4 days to complete! But now that one is done I could do more much faster! This started out as an ordinary composition notebook (standard size) and I covered it with DP, cardstock, and ribbon.
All of these divider tabs came from Making Memories Magnetic Stamp Sets. I will post the link to all the supplies tomorrow night after work. I will tell you though this was a lot of fun to make and I can't wait to make one for boys.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful evening and I will see you tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment