Saturday, November 8, 2008

Recipe Portfolio

Happy Saturday~ Recently I saw a recipe holder that Lauren Meader made and she called it her Recipe Wrap. It is awesome!! I love her blog! And I love her creations!! Check out her other "stuff" here. Well...... she is going to post instructions soon but I had to figure out how to do it myself since I am impatient and I couldn't wait to make one! LOL. So I have been working on it during the week and am almost done with it. (I'm not claiming the design as my own; I just figured out how to make one by looking at her pictures) It's been a fun process trying to figure out the size and measurements. And it's been a lot of trial and error! I will be finishing it and posting my portfolio this weekend and can't wait to show you! Hope you're having a great weekend so far!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment