Monday, November 17, 2008

Making video tutorials...

Good Monday night to you! Hope you all had a great weekend! I was sick with a nasty cold all weekend, but I did manage to make a video tutorial for the recipe portfolio!!! Woohoo!! It has pictures and subtitles and cool effects and credits...........Do you see it in the list under tutorials?????? NO! You know why???? Because I can't upload the stinkin' thing! OMG. I don't know about you but when I can't figure something out on my computer, I get really frustrated!! I usually will keep at it for hours on end until I figure it out. Well not this time! LOL. The video needs to be converted to a different type of file in order to upload to veoh or you tube, so I downloaded a program that is supposed to convert files like that. Well, the program that I downloaded won't import the type of file that the video is so that I can convert it!!!!!!!!!! How stupid is that?? So in order to convert the movie so veoh accepts it, I have to convert it to a different file so the conversion program will convert it! That doesn't make any sense! So I give up unless someone out there can explain to me how to do it! LOL Anybody know? :)

So I am going to type out a tutorial right now and post it on another post. So here I go..........off to type it up... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment