Saturday, November 15, 2008

I haven't forgotten...

Hi everyone! Sorry about not posting this week. I was so busy at work and I am so tired when I get home. And I have caught a nasty cold! I feel awful! But it doesn't take much energy to sit at my computer with my feet on my desk and my keyboard in my lap! LOL. I am planning to make a video today showing you how to make the recipe portfolio. So check back later for that!

Are you getting any Christmas shopping done yet? I have been doing most of my shopping online this year and am almost done. This is the first time since I've had kids that I have started this early! But I am determined to stay away from the mall this year! LOL. I have only had to make one trip there so far.

I plan on getting myself some things as well ! LOL I am in love with JustRite stamps and want to get a starter set soon. And I want some more Prismacolor Markers. What are you dying to have? I"d love to get more ideas on things I need! ROFL!!

Thanks for checking in!!! Have a wonderful day! Leave me a comment with your wish list; I'd love to see it!

1 comment:

  1. I want nesties, a new set of knives for the kitchen (I know, as if there is something I could possibly want outside of crafting!! The horror...), some Changito monkey stamps...a Wii fit...

    ReplyDelete