Monday, November 10, 2008

Hi All! Friend coming over....

Just a quick note to say hey! I have a friend coming over to "play" tonight! So excited! We went shopping earlier today so now we have to try out our new stuff! LOL. I will post whatever it is we make.

I did dig out my webcam today and I am going to figure out how to do some video tutorials. I am off work tomorrow and I have to go find a microphone, cuz my puter doesn't have one built in and then try it out! I also have a video camera but I need another cord I think to make that one transfer over to my computer. Anybody have any clue about that? It's an older camera so it doesn't have a USB port on it. It has a S-Video connection so somehow I can get movies onto my computer with that. I know I've done it before about 4 years ago but one of my dogs chewed through that cord a few years back! Stinkin' dog! LOL

Anyway, check back later tonight or tomorrow morning and I will have something posted. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment