Sunday, November 30, 2008

Glue Glider.....gotta have it!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday to you......anybody out there still shopping? :) I have to share something totally cool with you that I just ordered.....it's called the Glue Glider and I found it at Joan's Gardens. It's like the ATG tape gun only much much smaller! LIke 1/2 the size and 1/2 the weight!!!! You must go look at it. She is having a buy one get one free sale until tomorrow!! She is offering it for 12.99. So you get TWO gliders for 12.99 plus shipping. The refills are 7.99 right now. This is a fraction of what the ATG costs! Sharon and Jerri both have it. If you click on their names it will take you to their testimonials. I can't wait to get mine. I have been wanting an ATG gun ever since I saw it demonstrated on Chic N' Scratch! So I am so excited. Just had to share!! Have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going to have to check this out! This sounds FAB!!

    ReplyDelete