Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Saturday! A few things to share...

Hi All! Hope you are all having a nice Saturday so far! I have been cleaning this morning because Lauren has a friend coming over from school at 1 o'clock. But I am taking a brief break so I can share a few things....

First if you don't know about JustRite stamps, or you do and you haven't purchased any yet, now is the time to do it! They are having a buy one get one free sale until Nov. 30th. Click here and check it out! I have been dying to get some of these stamps!

Next, did you know that the Cuttlebug and the Stampin Up's Top Note Die can be used together??? I didn't know that, and I asked Angie over at Chic N Scratch and she wasn't positive so I did a search on SCS and I found this thread! I want one of those dies but I didn't want to buy the Sizzix machine! I think I might try my friend's first in my CB and see how it comes out.

Next, Krissy at Hanna Stamps lost her dad this week and her story really touched me since I lost both my parents and I sent her an email. Read her story here and I'm sure she'd appreciate some more cyber hugs....

And I know there was something else I wanted to share but now I can't remember. LOL. I will be back later and I am going to try to make something when I have a chance today! Thanks for checking in! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment