Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Post It Note Coaster Book/Pocket Notes Purse Box

These are things I made a few month ago at least; before my blog days! The Pocket Notes Purse Box, which is JanTInk's creation from SCS, is something I had to try! I used my Cuttlebug on the entire box and added stitch lines to all the edges. I used my Cricut to add multiple layers to the front. This was a fun box to make! Thanks Jan for the inspiration! This Post It Note Holder was inspired by Cambria's found here. I used rounded corner coasters for the top and bottom covers and covered them with patterned paper. I again used my Cuttlebug to do the center piece. Very easy to make!



1 comment:

  1. I really like your projects, especially the purse box. By cuttlebugging the cardstock, it has so much texture and really looks like a little purse. Great job!

    ReplyDelete