Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I then adhered a large sticker on the inside front cover. The pages are cut slightly smaller than the matboard to allow a nice border all the way around. The pages are held together with ribbon and star shaped eyelets but the holes go all the way through to the matboard and you can see the ribbon going across on the back when the book is closed. The matts for the photos (which I haven't added yet) are all aged on the edges with chalk inks.



"Freedom" "Liberty" and "Democracy" are attached at follows:
I cut pieces of blue cardstock and put them aside. I printed the words on transparency paper and cut them out to place on top of the cardstock pieces. Then I attached the two together with brads. Each "sign" is attached to the page with dimensionals. I love those little things! :)




It is a fun and easy book to make. I might use book board next time or use really big brads to attach the pages to the book. Overall, I am very happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment