Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bouncing Brayer and Brayered Sky

Wanted to try the Bouncing Brayer Technique found here. I also combined it with post it notes so I could create a little landscape at the bottom and around the trees. I used my Kaleidascope pad (bouquet) to create the background on white cardstock. I then stamped the birds with Stazon Black and then stamped the trees with dark green chalk ink. I then did the landscaping with post it notes. I trimmed the card before I did the landscaping at the bottom of the card. Then I mounted it to black cardstock and finally to the blue card.
This one I used individual colors and did the Brayered Sky Technique found here. I used Ruby Red, Cameo Coral and So Saffron to create the background and then stamped the flower and sentiment, both by Kodomo Inc. Then I mounted it to black cardstock and finally the red card. I love both of these techniques!! What do you think? Comments are appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment