Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bedroom Pictures I Promised....2nd post

Back at Christmastime I promised to show some pictures of a gift I received from Katie and my husband. Taking pictures slipped my mind and I just forgot about posting it. Well here they are finally! I came home from work the day before Christmas Eve to find my bedroom door covered in wrapping paper and a big silver bow in the middle of it. Katie and her friend had spent the day changing the bedding and the curtains so when I came home from work, this is what I saw.....
It just happens to match the paint color that I did a few years ago too! Before, nothing seemed to match and nothing seemed to "belong" in this room. Now it all looks like I meant it to look this way! LOL Thanks for stopping by! I have one more post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment