Saturday, January 3, 2009

Teacher's Gift Set

Hi everybody! How is your weekend going so far? I have some pictures to share of one of the teacher gift sets for my daughter's teacher. They are really fun to make! The hard cover book is a blank-page sketchbook from Ben Franklin (Creative Habitat). I have also seen them at Michaels but I happened to be a Ben Franklin that day. The smaller book is a 2009/10 calendar that I found in the dollar bin at Michaels. I just took it out of the protective cover and recovered it with red cardstock and some pattern paper from the DCVW paper stack. The jar is from Michaels and the basket is from Michaels. I used my Cricut with the Mini Monograms cartridge to make the scallop circle and the regular circle. The scallop circle for the apple is from a Cuttlebug die. The apple is colored with Prismacolor Markers. I used white craft ink from SU to stamp the "make every day one to remember" and close to cocoa to sponge the edges of the scallop circles. Thanks for visiting me today! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment