Friday, April 4, 2008

One Sheet Wonder



As promised a few weeks ago, before I got sick, here are some of my One Sheet Wonder cards. I have more to post but I have to take pics of them first. LOL. This is my own design that I came up with. I took elements from several different templates I saw and mixed them together.
I used the Blissful Blossoms set from Lizzie Anne Designs to stamp my background on white cardstock. I used two different square block stamps to make the solid squares. Several different colors came together on this background; mostly from chalk inks. I will post the recipe with another post when I can photograph the rest of the cards. I also did quite a bit of doodling around the squares and made flight paths behind the bees. I outlined each of the butterflies with a clear glitter pen as well. I used lots of pop dots on the cards shown here. All in all, I am very happy with how they turned out! Stop by later to see the rest of the cards. My templated made 10 cards with a couple of tiny pieces left over! Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment