Saturday, April 5, 2008

More One Sheet Wonder Cards...

Hi Everyone! I finally have the rest of my One Sheet Wonder cards posted! Yay! I made these cards before I got sick and taught a class with them. They were a hit! They are super easy to do once you figure out a template. This is the first One Sheet Wonder I have done. I will definitely do more! This first card is pretty self explanatory. The rectangles are one inch wide and an inch and a half long. The large piece of cardstock is torn on both top and bottom with the sides untouched.
This is a square card. It's 3.5 x 3.5 inches. The triangle pieces are mounted on a large square of blue cardstock and then that piece is adhered to the kraft cardstock card front. The center is made using several different punches. There are dimensionals between two of the layers to give the card some depth and then I went around the scallop edge and also the center white circle with my clear glitter pen.


This card is very simple in design. One inch squares cut down the middle on the diagonal and then placed around a one inch blue square. The Bee Happy is raised on a pop dot.
This card is also very easy, easy, easy! Just two little stamped strips adhered to a purple piece of cardstock and then on a blue piece with one torn edge and ribbon tied around the larger section of blue.
This card is fun! The Bee Happy is raised on a pop dot and the circles below are first punched out of the kraft card front, and then a blue piece of cardstock is adhered on the inside of the card so that is shows through each hole. Then when the card is closed, I adhered the smaller circles of purple cardstock with smile stamped on them. I used my clear glitter pen to go around each smile and then they are raised on pop dots.

This card is also simple. Just squares mounted on squares and then lined up along the bottom!


This card uses two stamped pieces that are double mounted and then placed on the blue cardstock. The sentiment is made using several punches. I used my glitter pen to go around the scallop edge and the sentiment in the middle. I then used my word window punch for the strips on the left and each one has a brad at the end.

Like I said earlier, when you have the template you want to use decided upon it's just a matter of being very free when stamping and not worrying about placement of the images. And filling the cardstock as much as you can when stamping. Then I went back and added details by doodling around the stamped squares and adding flight paths behind the bees. I also used my glitter pen to outline all the butterflies. After I stamp everything, I simply turn the cardstock over and cut along the lines I drew for my template. Then I double mount all the stamped pieces and start adhering them to my cards! Easy! You must try one if you haven't already. I will soon post my template for your use if you would like! Thanks for stopping by! Comments are appreciated! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog. What can you tell me about Vermont? I am thinking of traveling their! Where would the best area to stay be?

    ReplyDelete