Monday, March 5, 2012

Heart Pillow as a Wedding Gift

Hi everyone!  Thanks for visiting me today!  I wanted to share a new heart pillow I made as a gift for some friends who just got married.  :)  The heart is made from 100% wool felt and it's covered with lace (under all the flowers).  This measures about 10 inches tall not including the lace border.  The lace border adds another 5-6 inches in diameter.  All of the flowers are handmade from costume satin.  The white one on the bottom near the point, is a rolled rose.  The rest of them are made from individual petals that I stitched together.  I added lots of pearls and matching blue beads.  I also added some shooting pearls.  I love, love, love making these hearts!  I hope this inspires you to make some yourself!  Hugs!  Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment