Saturday, March 10, 2012

Finished Handmade Shabby Chic Beaded Bracelet

Here is my completed Shabby Chic Bracelet!!  I love it!!  I love bracelets that are full and chunky!  :)  It has a Lobster Claw Clasp shown below.  
I have added various silver charms using silver eyepins. 
Above the silver flower charm is a glass faceted bead, a purple glass seed bead, a spacer bead, and another purple glass seed bead. 
 In the pic above, you see pink pearls, white pearls, blue frosted glass beads, clear beads with a blue center, on the left side of the picture.
 I love those brown beads!!  I will try to describe them.  I found them at AC Moore.  They are a round glass bead that is clear. The center section is faceted and is blue.  The top and bottom of the bead is not faceted and is a bronze color.  They are both on headpins with clear seed beads on either side.
 Those brown beads are just gorgeous in person!

Thank you so much for visiting me; I really appreciate each and every one of you!!  If you have any questions, please let me a comment and I will answer the best I can.  Have a wonderful day!!  Hug your loved ones and count your blessings; you have many!  ;-)  HUGS!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Rachel...this is super gorgeous and I am not surprised as everything you create is amazingly wonderful! Thanks for sharing the beauty and your amazing creations. You are love darlin'. Hugs, Suzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest, Suz!! Much love, Rachel

      Delete
  2. Fantastic bracelet!! Love it, the beads are soooo yummy!! hugs and smiles, Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda!! Sorry I am soooo late in responding to this awesome comment you left for me!! I truly appreciate you visiting my blog and taking a peek!!
      Hugs
      Rachel

      Delete