Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cluster Bracelet with Toggle Clasp

Happy Tuesday!!  Thanks for stopping by for a visit!  Is Spring in the air in New England??  Can it be??  Yesterday while running errands, I saw people on motorcycles!!  It was a beautiful, sunny 66 degrees.  I'm not going to hold my breath though, because it isn't unusual to get snow into April or even May!  Yes, you read right, MAY!!  But it's absolutely beautiful out and for the next several days we will have 50-60 degree temps!  :) 
 This is a bracelet I made this morning.  It's called a Cluster Bracelet and I learned this technique from Auntie's Beads you tube video.  She provides an excellent explanation and is very easy to follow.  You will have to try this!!  :) 


Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions please let me know!  Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment