Monday, January 16, 2012

Cleaning my craft room

Happy Monday and (MLK) day!  My day has consisted of painting my nails. lol :)  I contacted Bona @ LiveLoveScrap last week about a color I saw on her nails in one of her YT videos.  For those of you who love glittery nails and love pink, this is the combo for you!  I used one coat (just on the tips of my nails) NYC 242B Uptown and then 1-2 coats of Wet n' Wild Shine 435G on top of that.  Bona used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 200 Strobe Light, which is also a gorgeous color!!  I also purchased the Wet n' Wild color and used that one instead (I bought 8 different polishes yesterday! lol) So anyway, I love them!!  :)


The other thing that I am seriously considering doing is cleaning out my craft room.  Out with the old and in with the new right?  I have been collecting scrapbook and stamp supplies since 2001.  We are talking years of shopping!  But to fully grasp the impact of my shopping experience (and addiction), I have to break it down even further and think..... I am looking at months,.... and months,.... and months, (say it with me really slowly for full appreciation), and months.... of shopping!!  The amount of projects I have made doesn't even come close to the amount of items I have purchased over the last 12 years!  ROFL!! Sooo....what do I do with it all?  Do I sell it?  Do I give it away?  Do I donate it?  Whichever the case, to whom??  This is hundreds (I don't have the guts to say thousands) of dollars worth of stuff.  I could make my room look so nice if I didn't have so much STUFF in it!  LOL!!  Sooo, anyone have advice?  Anyone want to see what I have?  I am open to anything at this point.  It's a new year, it's a fresh start, and one way to start over is to remove the items that I will never use and see them go someplace where I know they will be enjoyed.  So much of these things are still in packaging because I've never used them!  So sad and pathetic, isn't it? ;-)  Anyway, leave me a note and give me your thoughts; I would really appreciate it and would be overjoyed!  Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!  ;-)  HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment