Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Beaded Stick Pins

Hi everybody!  How was your Tuesday?  I hope it was good to you!  Had to run some errands today, so it was a busy day but I did get to do some crafting!  I wanted to share these stick pins with you.  I have jumped on the stick pin wagon, at least that's my new craze! lol.  Aren't us crafters all alike?  See something on You Tube or blog hopping and we just have to try it??  Thank goodness I already had these beads from jewelry making, my previous crafting craze. LOL!  

I used 3 inch stick pins found in the floral section at Jo-Ann Fabrics. The round pearls at the tops were originally white and I used various Copic markers to color them to match the beads that I used. 

I used Glossy Accents to glue the bottom beads into place.  These little things are super quick to make and highly addicting!  So beware!  LOL!


Thanks for stopping by for a visit!  I wish you all a wonderful Wednesday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment