Monday, March 30, 2009

Punched Bunny and Easter Card



Hi All! Can you believe I have a couple of projects to share? I can't! I seem to have no time for fun this year! But I saw this little bunny on Amy's blog, and had to try one. I went over to a friend's house and together we read Amy's great instructions and made one! Look how cute!I love him! He's much smaller than I originally imagined; only fitting maybe two chocolate nuggets inside. But the great thing is that he's made from punches only! A little bit of white gel pen and black marker, ribbon, pompom, and dew drop, and viola! You have a bunny! I love this little card. He came in a clear stamp set from SandyLion. I found it at Michaels. I stamped him on SU watercolor paper using India ink, colored him with SU watercolor crayons, filled his belly and ears with fun flock, and cut him out. I stamped flowers from the same set using the Rock n' Roll technique. I then sponged in clouds, and the grass and added some yellow with a sponged on top of the flowers. I then cut a strip of garden green cs and made tiny little cuts in it and rolled the top edge with a pencil and my fingers and attached it at the bottom. I added sheer ribbon and three dew drops. He's a little more yellow than I intended but I think he's pretty cute! :) Watcha think? Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week!!

1 comment: