Sunday, March 15, 2009

More pics related to yesterday's post

Hi again! Thanks for stopping by today. I couldn't get back to my computer yesterday so here I am today. These pictures are related to the cards I showed you yesterday but with different angles; just to share with you the depth of each card. It's amazing how much detail a little dimension adds to your card!

In the card above, I used a square punch and then cut the middles out with scissors. I don't have the photo corner punch otherwise I would have used that. The scalloped one is a Cuttlebug die. I added dots with a glitter pen.

On the card with the lion, both of those stamps are from Rubber Soul. I stamped the lion on the card itself and then I stamped him again on a scrap piece of paper and then cut the head out to add to the card. The red heart is on a dimensional and I used a glue pen and glitter to make it stand out from the other hearts.

Thanks for stopping by today; I do have more photos to share....have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment