Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Hi everyone; thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! I have a busy weekend planned starting with today and birthday shopping! Lauren turns 7 on Monday! I can't believe it! She has some birthday money she wants to spend today starting with going to get a new bike! So we are visiting the mall, Toys R Us, Walmart, Michaels (for me), and then daddy is meeting us for dinner. He has drill this weekend. :( Tomorrow is Lauren's party. She chose to have a bowling party with 5 of her friends. We did this two years ago for our son and Lauren had a run in with a bowling ball and busted her chin open. She swore against bowling parties forever! Poor thing. But she recently had a day trip to the bowling alley with a spring vacation camp she was in and she saw that the step she tripped on at the bowling alley had been removed and now the whole bowling alley is flat! She loved it! LOL She she was eager to have her party there this year. Monday, I am taking cupcakes to her classroom, so I have to get all the fixins' for that as well. A busy weekend with not much time for playing in my room. But that's okay; it'll be a fun weekend for the family. The only downside is that yesterday I came down with a cold! I don't feel horrible but it's just irritating! Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I bet most of you are enjoying the long-awaited springtime weather! We are just about there temperature wise but we are getting one rain storm after another these days. I do not like "mud season." LOL. Have a great weekend and I will see you soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment