Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wow it's been so long!

Thanks so much for checking in! I haven't been on my computer for 12 days! And I haven't posted on my blog in over a month! So sorry I've been away for so long. I don't have the time I wish I had to create, or even be on my computer. But I do have some pictures to share with you. I did manage to make some cards while I've been gone! lol. I had a friend over to make Valentine cards last month. I was happy with what I was able to finish! Now I know Valentine's Day is long gone and we are fast approaching St Patty's Day but I really wanted to share them with you. Some of these ideas I saw on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. She is super creative and her layouts are so fun and easy to recreate. For these cards I used a combination of Stampin Up paper and a paper pack from Michaels. The inks are Stampin Up.

Here's a supply list for all the cards above:

Stamps: Stampin Up Love You Much set, Bear (Rubber Soul), Hello Friend (Wordsworth by Rubber Soul), tiny Heart (Rubber Soul)

Ink: Stampin Up Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa

Accessories: Markers from Stampin Up and Staedtler, Glitter pen, glue pen, Martha Stewart border punch and glitter, heart punch from Love You Much Bundle, 5/8" circle punch from EK Success, 7/8" circle punch from EK Success. Marvy scallop circle punch, Stampin Up Scallop Circle Punch, dimensionals and foam tape, paper piercer, white gel pen, Cuttlebug and embossing folder.

I have more to share with you but I will come back in a little while and post again. Thanks for stopping by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment