Sunday, March 15, 2009

St Patrick's Day card...third post today

Hi again! Just got back from soccer and grocery shopping. Even got my van washed today! The weather has been awesome the last few days! Spring might be here.....lol. But I won't hold my breath because you never know when a freak snowstorm will hit here in Vermont! I made this card a couple of weeks ago. I love how it turned out. It's much better IRL though! I have to admit however that this is not the layout I intended when I started making this card! There weren't supposed to be 5 mugs going across the card, but I made a boo-boo and had to cover it somehow. Believe me, cutting 5 mugs out wasn't my first choice for this layout, but when I finished I loved it! There are lots of dimensionals on this card!

I used my Prismacolor markers to color the mugs in. And I love this Martha Stewart border punch. This card was a little time consuming but in the end I think it turned out pretty cute! :)

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you back Rachel! Love all that you have been doing in your computer sabbatical!

    ReplyDelete