Monday, May 26, 2008

Katie's Graduation Announcement



I managed to get Katie's announcements done today.....well some of them! LOL. It started out really simple with just the layers of cardstock. Then I added the stamping. I couldn't figure out what to do with the top black square with the limited graduation stamps that I have. So I decided to get my cricut out and cut out the year. At first I was going to rest the cap like a hat on the first 0, but then I got the idea to hang it and take up some of the space below the year. I love that part! LOL Then I added the stars at the bottom, which are brads and the yellow brads at the top. I wanted to spruce up the very bottom so I punched holes along the bottom and added a little dot between each hole with my glitter pen. I put yellow cardstock behind the holes so they would show up nicely. The card looks much better in person. My camera is yucky! LOL What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment