Monday, May 5, 2008

PIctures of the fall...last year

Boy I am just finding all kinds of pictures this morning! LOL. I came across these while posting the mural pictures and I had to share them! These are pictures from last fall in an area about 30 minutes from here. This is my favorite time of year! Vermont is just amazing in the fall. Some years, the colors are more vibrant than others and I am not sure what determines the changes every year, but I have to take pictures! Last year though, was our first official leaf peeping year. We got in the van and went driving for the purpose of looking at leaves! LOL. Aren't they just gorgeous?


These next pictures are in a different area, still about 20 minutes from our house. This is in a town called Jericho. I love this picture of the church off in the distance. It was a little hazy that day but still beautiful! This picture of the road is in a neighborhood on the other side of the church.
I love the bright orange leaves!




































This old mill is in Underhill, I believe. We were driving through town and passed this on our left.
I had to stop and take a picture. See the stream that flows next to it? You don't have to drive very far to see some amazing landscape!! Have you visited Vermont yet?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment