Monday, December 31, 2007

Made some cards yesterday!





I managed to make some cards yesterday. All inspired from SCS. The one with the five circles going across is a card sketch and can be found here. The others were inspired from the tent topper cards found here. I used SU solid colored cardstock, and K & Company patterned paper. On this first card, I cut out all the scalloped circles on my cricut. The center circle was also cut on my cricut using the Mini Monograms cartridge. I used bronze brads and chalk ink and the stamp is from All Night Media. The colors I used are Chocolate Chip and So Saffron.






On the second card, the circles were cut the same way and I again used bronze brads to highlight each of the points of the patterned paper which was punched using the Tonic Border System scene here. I used Crystal Effects to make the punched areas stand out more.


















The link to this sketch I mentioned at the beginning of my post. I used circle punches this time instead of my cricut and I used the cricut just to make the oval tags (Tags, Bags, Boxes and More). I found the fiber from supplies I purchased awhile back and discoverd that it matched perfectly! I used a edge distresser from Making Memories found here to distress all the edges on the circles and layers of cardstock and patterned paper. I love this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment