Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Here's what I have been doing lately...

I have been able to make some cards lately in between painting coats or sections on our porch. I haven't had any cricut time though. Poor bug is lonely! :( The cards I did make were fast ones so that was nice for a change. The "friends" card is 4x4 yellow cardstock. Then I cut a wave on a piece of patterned paper and covered up the seam with primas and brads. The butterfly is an idea I saw on SCS. It's made with a prima and brad and then I curled some wire around my piercer and wound that around the brad underneath the prima. It's super cute in person.
The purple cards I stamped all over and then I stamped with versamark and used pearl ex powders. I love the iridescent look! Then I used a large prima, a medium prima and a decorative brad in the center.
The card to the right I saw in a magazine. It's a large prima flower folded in half twice and then attached to the card. Then I folded a smaller prima in half to use as the base of the flower and then attached a button at the base of the flower. I used deco edged scissors and cut green cardstock for the stem. Then I mounted it to white cardstock and used the same scissors and cut around the green. The little white flowers are punched out and glued on. This is cute in person too. These cards I am using to send to pen pals on SCS. Fun fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment