Sunday, April 1, 2012

Owl Party Invitation...

Happy Sunday!  Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are having a fabulous day!

Today I am sharing these adorable Owl Birthday Party Invitations I made for my daughter, who is turning 10!  Where does the time go??  Amazing!!  I saw these invitations and absolutely loved them and knew I had to make them!  Mine are pretty large; they will go into a 5x7" envelope.  I used cardstock from Stampin' Up and pattered paper from DCWV Sweet Stack.  The party information is listed on the back of the owl which isn't shown because it has personal information.  :)


The orange part of the eyes are 2" circles, the white part are 1.5" circles, the pupils are 3/4" circles.  The beak is free-handed triangle.  The border on the wings is an EK Success border punch.  You could also use plain half circles to make a scallop edge.

Thanks for taking a peek and leave a comment; I love reading your comments!  And of course, if you have any questions let me know.  I will have a video tutorial up soon.....so keep an eye out for that.  Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment